New Construction of the Chemnitz Football Club stadium located at Gellertstraße
PROJECT CONTROL / PROJECT MANAGEMENT
The stadium of the Chemnitz Football Club, situate at Gellertstraße, has been completely reconstructed during an on-going football season. The new stadium, including four galleries and a closed corner areas, fulfils the standards of modern stadia of this size and currently has a capacity of about 15,000 seats. A rational design considering the requirements of short distances and ideal processes guarantees unobstructed gaming operations. Moreover, besides its attractive atmosphere, the stadium offers space for events with small stages as well as dance floor, company presentations or small conferences.
The C&E Consulting and Engineering GmbH Chemnitz is certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015.
- Preparation and representation of the client during the creation of the master plan and the general contracting service description for the stadium quarter
- Organisation of the general contracting tendering process
- Assistance during the award of the general contractor as technical consultant to the client
- Consulting and assistance to the client with regard to adhering to the project and contract objectives
- Assistance regarding the accomplishment of regular Jour-Fix-Meetings on behalf of the administrative department of the stadium construction
- Consultation regarding the coordination of the Engineers having been assigned by the City of Chemnitz with the support
- Supervision of the general contractor’s design with the administration of the city regarding the cost development
- Technical assistance to the city of Chemnitz during the examination of the design documents