Technical Assistance to Prepare Integrated Solid Waste Management Projects (Lot 2, 8 environmental unions) - EuropeAid/128133/D/SER/TR
The overall project objective is to accelerate Turkey's accession by enabling to achieve a high level of environmental protection and compliance with the EU directives.
The project purpose is to prepare integrated solid waste management projects approved by the European Union and ready for financing and implementation under IPA funds in accordance with Turkish Legislation and the EU acquis.
The C&E Consulting and Engineering GmbH Chemnitz is certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015.
- Review of the existing situation
- Geological-geotechnical-hydro geological investigations of various landfill sites
- Master Plans and macro affordability assessments
- Institutional analysis and improvement of the national legislation
- Procurement Strategy
- Feasibility study
- Financial and economic analysis
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Preparation of Application for EU co-financing and supporting documents
- Support the Final Beneficiary during the appraisal of the project
- Technical and Detailed Design
- Preparation of Tender Documents
- Tendering and Contracting
- Provision of Training