Today mining, environmental issues and renaturation activities are closely connected. C&E can refer to decade-long experience in planning of the mining of mineral resources and of mines. Qualified mining engineers and geoscientists design, plan, conduct and supervise the safe encapsulation and closure of mines and open casts. Thereby they use the synergies of C&E with involvement of civil engineers, hydro engineers, geotechnical engineers, process engineers and environmental experts.
The C&E Consulting and Engineering GmbH Chemnitz is certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015.
- Deposit evaluation
- Degradation planning
- Feasibility Study
- Economical assessment / Analysis of profitability
- Planning of development area
- Mining legal authorisation procedure
- Optimisation mining services
- Environmental impact assessment
- Mine subsidence assessment
- Planning of safety and closure
- Flushing- and ventilation concepts
- Construction monitoring, Construction management