Office building renovation house I Location Jagdschänkenstraße 52, 09117 Chemnitz
Conversion and rehabilitation of three floors as the new accommodation of the Federal Commissioner for the Records of the State Security Service of the former DDR (BStU) and fire engineering.
The building is a part of the building within a total complex, in part of the property Jagdschänkenstraße 52 in 09117 Chemnitz
All buildings are connected to a building complex. The complex was in the first half of the sixties of the previous century, built as a reinforced concrete construction. The ceilings and stair cores are constructed of reinforced concrete units. The exterior walls are made of large self-supporting sandwich panels, consisting of concrete basin, thermal insulation and weather dish.
The authority (BStU) will be in the ground floor as well as in the first, fifth and sixth floor. So far, ground floor commercial units are housed in two floors and the 2-4 are used by other tenants as office space already used.
The planned reorganization proposals of this project contains user specific conversions and renovations such as:
- Reorganization of space structures
- replacement of floor coverings and paint systems
- the creation of sections and securities by access controls on new door elements an neuen Türelementen
- the creation of a handicapped access to buildings and measures as a result of the fire protection plan.
These occupations are:
- Upgrading of reinforced concrete floor over basement on F90
- Realization of a second escape route by fitting a cross floor stair construction on the facade
- new door systems
- review and remediation of gaps in walls and ceiling structures
- Compartmentalization of line guides
- Installation fire blinds
- Installation of a fire alarm system
The C&E Consulting and Engineering GmbH Chemnitz is certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015.
General planning and supervision of construction, Lph. 1-8 according to HOAI §§ 15, 64, 73
Lph. 1-5 according to HOAI §§ 78, 81
Federal Agency for Immovable Property by: regional finance-OFD and public enterprise-SIB NL Chemnitz